Sam Claflin Wiki Biography: Samuel George Claflin is commonly known as Sam Claflin is an English Actor. He was born in Ipswich, Suffolk, England.
Sam Claflin started his acting career in 2010 with the TV Series “The Pillars Of The Earth”. He made is movie debut with the film Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides in 2011 and portrayed the role of Philip Swift. Sam also received a nomination in the 17th Empire Awards for “Best Male Newcomer” for his role as Philip Swift in Pirates of the Caribbean movie.
Sam did his schooling from Costessey High School and Norwich City School. He has also participated in various school plays which left a good impression on his teachers and they suggested him to pursue acting. After that he took performing Arts at Norwich City College and subsequently graduated from the London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art in 2009.
Sam Claflin is quite popular on social media platforms. He has a huge fan following on Instagram. He has around 3.4 Million followers. Besides Instagram is his also very popular on Twitter. He has around 927K followers on Twitter.
Also Read:- Millie Bobby Brown Biography, Career,
|Full Name||Samuel George Claflin|
|Nick Name||Sam Claflin|
|Date Of Birth||June 27, 1986|
|Birth Place||Ipswich, Suffolk, England|
Sam Claflin Age, Height, Weight
Sam Claflin’s age is 34 years. Sam’s height is 5 feet 10 inches and weight 83 kg. Her eye and hair colour is Green and Light Brown respectively.
|Height||In feet- 5 feet 10 inch
In centimetre- 177.8
In meters- 1.778
|Weight||In kilogram- 83 kg
In Pound- 182.9 lbs
|Age in 2020||34 Years|
|Hair Colour||Light Brown|
|Shoe Size||8 UK|
Sam Claflin Family
Sam Claflin was born on June 27, 1986 in Ipswich, Suffolk, England. His father’s name is Mark Claflin. He is a Finance officer. His mother’s name is Suen Claflin. She is a Classroom Assistant. He also has 3 siblings. He has 2 older brothers Benjamin Claflin, Daniel Claflin and a younger brother Joseph Claflin. Joseph is also an Actor.
Sam Claflin Married Life & Girlfriend
Sam Claflin is Married. He is married to Laura Haddock. She is an Actress. Sam started dating Laura in 2011 and married her in 2013. The couple has a son born in December 2015 and a daughter born in February 2018. The couple got divorced in 2019. Sam announced his legal separation from Laura on 20th August 2019.
Some Interesting and Unknown Facts About Sam Claflin
- Sam Claflin was interested in Football during his school days but due to his ankle injury he thought he will not be able to play professional football.
- He once participated in school play at Costessey High School and impressed everyone with his acting skills. After that he pursued acting due to persuasion from his parents and teachers.
- Sam attended Norwich School of Excellence and took Performing Arts at Norwich City College.
- He graduated from the London Academy pf Music and Dramatic Art in 2009.
- He made his acting debut with the TV series “The Pillars Of The Earth” in 2010.
- Before Sam made his film debut, he did three TV series in 2010.
- In 2011, Sam made his film debut with the movie “Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides” and portrayed the role of Philip Swift. For this movie, he was nominated for “Best Male Newcomer” in the 17th Empire Awards.
- In the year 2012, he played supporting role in “Snow White and the Huntsman”.
- He has also received a nomination in the 2012 Teen Choice Awards for the category “Best Movie Breakout”.
- Sam also featured in the sequel of The Huntsman: Winter’s War in 2016.
- Sam Claflin’s favourite actors are Johnny Depp.
- His favourite actresses are Helen Mirren.
- His favourite horror movie is The Blair Witch Project”
- Sam’s favourite destination is London.
- His favourite food is Battered Sausage and Chips, drowning in salt and vinegar.
Sam Claflin’s Salary and Net Worth
Sam Claflin has a net worth of around $6 Million USD. Major source of his income is his Acting. He currently lives in Chiswick, London, England.
Sam Claflin is very fond of watching football. He also used to play football in his school days. His favourite food is Battered Sausage and Chips, drowning in salt and vinegar.